Pet Diagnostic Care includes: In-house lab –
- Ear Cytology (microscopic examination of ears checking for bacterial and/or yeast infections)
- Blood Parasite Screen (checks blood for heartworm infections)
- Fecal Flotation Test (checks feces for intestinal parasites)
- Feline Leukemia and FIV Tests
- Canine Pancreatic Tests
- Aspirate and microscopic evaluations of tumors, lumps, or bumps
We also utilize IDEXX Laboratories, a reputable reference lab, for any other necessary animal diagnostics which we can send out. Call or visit North Texas Veterinary in Keller, Texas for a vet diagnosis for your pet.